CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2020

From:
Oliver Biehlmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2020 10:31:23 +0000

Dear all,

Thank you for this very helpful thread!
I was just about to setup stricter rules / recommendations for our facility as the COVID19 wave is hitting Switzerland.

So far we just asked everybody to wash hands thoroughly before and after using the microscope but I will now include your points, in particular the one concerning the disinfection of the oculars.
I will also try to motivate people to rather analyse their data remotely from home than imaging new samples.
Thanks a lot!

Best,
Oliver

Oliver Biehlmaier, PhD | Head of Imaging Core Facility  | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel
Phone: +41 61 207 20 73 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/imcf<http://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/imcf> | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch<http://www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch/> | https://www.ls2.ch/sections/microscopy | @imcf_basel<https://twitter.com/imcf_basel>