CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2003

From:
Christian Lohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:21:39 +0200

We are using the Zeiss physiology package daily since 3 years (several
updates). Since we are doing a lot of calcium imaging with different
conventional and confocal systems, we are able to compare different
software packages, including 3rd party software (e.g. ImageJ with
different plugins). We (about 5 happy users) all agree that the Zeiss
physiology package is the best software for calcium imaging and
evaluation. Unfortunately, other formats than the Zeiss *.lsm (like Tiff
series) can not be evaluated as time series.

Regards
Chris

--
Dr. Christian Lohr