CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2012

From:
Mark Cannell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:58:36 +0000

Doesn't the quantEM have a photon calibration function? The background noise should be estimated from the variance of the background (extracted from image regions when/where flashes were not detected...). You can also calibrate the camera with weak sources to double check the manufactures stated read-out calibration.

Hope this helps

Mark