CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2003

From:
Jim Paladino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:10:48 -0500

Also Anita,

I'm not sure what kind of exposure times you are seeing and where/when
in the stack you start seeing photobleaching but you can also look at a
more sensitive acquisition camera (assuming you are utilizing a CCD
camera) such as the new genre of intensified and/or back-illuminated
CCDs.

You've certainly received some excellent advice for which the research
is sure to keep you busy through the holidays.

Happy Holidays Everyone!