CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2006

From:
Luca Lanzaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:13:39 -0400

Okolab designs and manufacture superior-performance microscope stage and
cage incubators.

To assess system performance, both products have been strictly tested in
terms of
temperature stability, sample medium evaporation and cell proliferation.
Last two tests were performed in comparison with a Bench-top incubator for
a period of 4 days.
Tests were performed by a third party lab, the Nerviano Medical Science
Institute (ex-Pharmacia).
Used cell lines: Panc-1 (when testing the stage incubator) and lymphocytes
T-jurkat (when testing the cage incubator).
Test results available at the following links:

http://www.oko-lab.com/43.page
http://www.oko-lab.com/102.page

Finally, let me thank Dr. Cesare Covino for bringing our company to the
forum attention.

Lanzaro Luca, Eng.
Oko-lab s.r.l.
Via G. di Prisco, 152
80040 Ottaviano (NA), ITALY
WE WILL BE EXHIBITING AT THE
6th International ELMI Meeting and Workshop on Advanced Light Microscopy,
May 30-June 2, Portugal
AND AT THE
MICROSCIENCE 2006, 27-29 June, London (UK) - Booth K1
TeleFax:+39 0823 259090
website: http://www.oko-lab.com
mail to: [log in to unmask]