CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2007

From:
Tim zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:31:05 -0700
Has anyone ever built a laser combiner? Is it difficult? I

Dear All,

Has anyone ever built a laser combiner? Is it difficult? I am thinking about doing it by myself. I looked a few systems and they don't look like very complicated. I think the most critical part is the AOTF modulator. But most commercial systems use products from other companies. So except for this, is there other tricky part? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Tim