CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2012

From:
Mark Cannell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2012 08:33:10 +0100

The cost was not huge but I can't actually remember how much! They said that the cut out would have only minor effects on bending modes and almost no effect on vertical and horizontal modes. Since the table worked well I think they were probably right... The leg cut out was not full thickness abut only half -enough to enable you to get your knees under the table.

Cheers