CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1998

From:
Lauran Oomen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 08:55:33 +0100
Dear list members,
We are in the final stage of deciding which confocal to buy.
Our main interest goes to Leica (TCS NT) and Zeiss (LSM 510).
The confocal will be a general facility for all researchers in
our institute, i.e.it has to function as a multi-user and multi-application
system.
We would like to get in contact with those of you who have recently
purchased one of these systems, have used it for a couple of months and
are willing to share their experiences (GOOD AND BAD) with us.
We would be very happy to get your opinions on how your system functions
"in real life". We think that this kind of input will be of great
importance in making our final choise. If you are willing to respond by
e-mail I think it is best to e-mail privately ([log in to unmask])
Many thanks in advance for your replay

Lauran Oomen, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Dept. Biophysics (H-0)
Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
[log in to unmask], TEL +31-20-5121898, FAX +31-20-5121893
WWW page: http://www.nki.nl/nkidep/biofys/microscopy/digmiclo.htm