CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2000

From:
Elaine Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:05:50 +0100
Dear David,
Shandon make the Cadenza automated immunostainer.  If you want a cheap half
automated system look at the Sequenza.  We use the slide racks and
coverplates and feed the antibodies and rinses in manually.
http://www.shandon.com/prod/equip/cadenza.htm
Best wishes

Elaine Levy

At 07:14 28/03/00 +0200, you wrote:
>>Dear members,
>>I know, this has no direct link with confocal microscopy but we are
>looking for a slide stainer that can be used to automate the process of
>staining tissue slices before looking under the microscope and I don't know
>where to find this.
>>Has anyone got such a machine?
>>>Thank you very much.
>>>David
>David Vaudry
>Unité INSERM 413
>IFRMP 23
>Place E. Blondel
>Université de Rouen
>76128 Mont-Saint-Aignan
>France
>Tel: (33) 235 14 67 60
>     (33) 661 13 58 99
>Fax: (33) 235 14 69 46
Elaine Levy PhD
Head of Molecular Cytogenetics Core Group
Wellcome Trust Centre For Human Genetics
Roosevelt Drive,
Oxford OX3 7BN

Tel 01865 287646 (office)
    01865 287568(lab)