CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
Jennifer Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:56:44 +1030
Hi Mike

I can vouch for the agarose method and have taken good confocal images this way
of live immobilised bacterial cells.  Ensure you prepare the agarose slides on
a level bench just before use as specified by Heather below

Kind regards
Jen

--
Jennifer Clarke BSc (Hons) PhD
Research Associate, Anatomy and Histology

Flinders University
GPO Box 2100, Adelaide 5001
Phone: 61 8 8204 6454 / 61 8 8204 4205
Email: [log in to unmask]