CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2020

From:
Ralf Palmisano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2020 21:27:03 +0100

If it's a Windows 10 system using the Microsoft Remote Desktop will make
it work smooth...

--
Ralph Palmisano
Head - Optical Imaging Centre Erlangen

Fellow Royal Microscopical Society
Member Royal Society of Medicine

Speaker Scientific Advisory Board "German Society for Microscopy and Image Analysis"
Board of Directors Core Technologies for Life Science

Cauerstr. 3
91058 Erlangen, Germany

+49-9131-85-70320 (Office)
+49-9131-85-70321 (Secretary)