CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
"MODEL, MICHAEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:14:25 -0400
Lots of thanks to everyone who got back to me with ideas and suggestions. Olympus has kept our scanner for a couple of weeks, found nothing, discussed the matter with engineers from Japan and finally brought it back. The mystery remains unsolved. Now (that is, today) the instrument is working fine. However, a bottle with fluorescent beads from the fridge disappeared...

Mike Model