CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2013

From:
Mike Buchin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:06:30 -0700

Nico,

I apologize for not responding sooner.  As is the case with a lot of these
projects, priorities rise and fall.  A few of the responses pointed us back
to the Nikon SDK link (you provided this in your notes below) which is the
path we will ultimately take since we do need to embed this in our own
software vs. leveraging Micromanager.  This is driven by some very high
bandwidth single photon counting tools we have and we are not yet at the
point where we want to try adding this to our MM API.

A note to the others who sent advice:  I really appreciate the fact that
"the list" is open to respond to requests for help from those of us in the
commercial world. I also want to thank Martin Wessendorf for his post from
6/12 in which he provides a good, concise "policy for commercial posters".
This helps us (commercial) make better decisions about how we can
participate in the conversations without crossing lines that go against the
core intentions.

Mike

Michael Buchin
Stanford Photonics, Inc.