CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2004

From:
Csucs Gabor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:32:55 +0100

Dear All

It is quite true that there are a number of softwares with which one can
perform tracking. My main problem is that for the segmentation of the
images these usually use tresholding which may work nicely for
fluorescent images but fails often when phase contrast images of cell
should be tracked. So my question is whether anyone is aware of a
software with which one can automatically track phase contrast (or DIC)
images of cells with minimal operator interference. Obviously in this
case only in 2D...

Thanks   Gabor

--
Gabor Csucs, PhD
Light Microscopy Center

tel     +41 1 633 6221
        +41 1 633 6196                 ETH Hönngerberg
fax     +41 1 633 1124                 CH-8093 Zürich
email   [log in to unmask]
www     http://www.biol.ethz.ch