CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2008

From:
Jens Rietdorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 01:13:53 -0700

Hello Sarah,

Huygens as far as I know does not do any '2D' deconvolution, you might want
to use one of the filters provided by Huygens though. For these it is not
necessary to provide a PSF.

The problem you experience with the contribution of the leave structure
might be addressable by a spectral un-mixing approach.

Cheers, jens