CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2023

From:
Olivier Burri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2023 11:39:12 +0000
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Dear list,

Has anyone got an LED ligth source like a Sola Engine  (the simplest one), where you could configure some sort of delay or timeout to turn the lamp off after some use?

We are looking for ways to limit the on time of our lamps, as we end up having lots of idle time where it is not in use of the widefield source.

Interested in knowing how other facilities limit their use of the LED sources.

Best

Oli