CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
Aryeh M Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:51:14 +0000
Recently a number of personal notes have appeared on the list. I don't mind,
it gives it a sort of personal touch. However, I suppose that the authors
of the notes may not be as happy about it (eg, one that started off
"don't make this public", and I am really tempted to call for the
"unexpergated version" :-) ).

Remember -- if you use the reply function of your mailer on mail from the
list, you will be posting to the list.

The list manager might be able to include a "Reply to:" line in the header
which includes the email address of the person who posted the message. That
way, the default for reply will be to the individual, rather than to the list.

--aryeh

--
Aryeh Weiss                          | email: [log in to unmask]
Department of Electronics            | URL:   http://optics.jct.ac.il/~aryeh