CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
Barbara Goettgens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:12:05 -0800
We are thinking about buying VoxelView for our multi-user facility.
Is there anybody out there who is using the Mac version for confocal
data? Does anybody know about the differences inbetween the Mac and
the sgi version? I got a evaluation copy for the Mac but you only can
work with one data set it came with which is really not comparable to
any confocal data....

Thanks

Barbara

Barbara Goettgens
Microscopy Facility
Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology
University of Texas at Austin