CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
Deanne Veronica Catmull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:51:41 +1100

I do not know much about this incubator system however does it use
tubing at any end/s? You might want to check what the tubing material is
composed of and their rate of gas exchange. The Cole Parmer catalogues
contain a lot of information on this subject, it may be worth a look if
you  think this could be a problem.
It may also be an idea to fit some sort of gas sensor in the room, just
from an OH&S point of view to monitor the CO2 levels or monitor other
gas levels in the room that may be used. It may save you or somebody
else from a potential disaster!

Deanne Catmull
Research Assistant
School of Dental Science