CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2020

From:
"Parker, Sara - (saraparker)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2020 23:01:53 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I use coverglass from Carolina Biological Supply for my primary neuron cultures, coated in poly-L-lysine. According to their site, it’s the "the famous Deutsche Spiegelglas.” Maybe the D stands for Germany :) ! Good luck! https://www.carolina.com/catalog/detail.jsp?prodId=633037&s_cid=ppc_gl_products&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&scid=scplp633037&sc_intid=633037&gclid=CjwKCAjwnrjrBRAMEiwAXsCc48U2hkpOztMo9SuwpAQWeg1rqXsF8Hye8tA_TgnKua9gIfHuswOSBhoCFEIQAvD_BwE

Sara Parker
Postdoctoral Fellow, Mouneimne Lab
(520) 626-3860
Department of Cellular & Molecular Medicine
University of Arizona