CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2017

From:
Andrew Barlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 20:31:40 +0000

Dear Confocal List,

I'd like to invite users of iOS devices to try my new microscopy app, "Koehler Tutor". The app should be very useful to anybody that needs to train users how to set Koehler illumination, particularly if you train groups.   It's intended to be a more engaging and interactive tool than those rather dull posters that microscope manufacturers give away.   I've had some great feedback on the usefulness of the beta version.

The app is free, and can be downloaded here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/koehler-tutor/id1281328178?ls=1&mt=8

[http://is3.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple118/v4/88/12/f6/8812f6a3-9514-b106-7c81-24b37dc48175/source/1200x630bb.jpg]<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/koehler-tutor/id1281328178?ls=1&mt=8>

Koehler Tutor on the App Store<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/koehler-tutor/id1281328178?ls=1&mt=8>
itunes.apple.com
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Koehler Tutor. Download Koehler Tutor and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

I've uploaded a video showing the workflow here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72SRx4j5zg
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/a72SRx4j5zg/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72SRx4j5zg>

Koehler Tutor Video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72SRx4j5zg>
www.youtube.com
Koehler Tutor App for iOS Devices.

The app works on iOS 10.3 or later and has been optimised for iOS 11.0.

I really hope that you find the app useful and look forward to any feedback that you can provide.

Regards,
Andrew Barlow