CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2006

Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:50:38 +1000

Paul,

        The fluctuation is because the Leica has flyback
blanking, whereas your old Biorad doesn't.  You would do
better to select bidirectional scanning.  I think you can
in fact park a static beam on the Leica but I've forgotten
how to do it (not something I do very often!).

                                               Guy

--
Associate Professor Guy Cox
Electron Microscope Unit,

Phone:+61 2 9351 3176    Fax:+61 2 9351 7682
http://www.guycox.net