CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2004

From:
Lucie Kubinova <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:56:21 +0100

Dear Elaine,

We have developed programs for alignment and composing
neighboring (overlapping) confocal stacks and confocal stacks in
successive physical sections - see Karen et al., Microsc Res Tech
62: 415-422, 2003. The programs (running under MS Windows),
especially useful for Bio-Rad PIC files, are available for free -
contact me or Petr Karen ([log in to unmask]).

Lucie
Dr. Lucie Kubinova
Chair, Department of Biomathematics
Institute of Physiology