CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2013

From:
Pedro Almada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2013 13:45:59 +0100

Dear Listers and Guy,

Yes, you are right. Their original answer was just that the tubelens was
achromat so I was hoping someone knew more specifically. On your
suggestion, I pressed more and he said this:
"Our Product Manager has confirmed that the correction are made on both:
objective and tube lens."

So I guess their lenses aren't exchangeable with Nikon! Sad to hear.

Thank you,
Pedro Almada