CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 1999

From:
Your Name <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:44:13 -0800
Hello,

This is not a specific confocal question, but I am in need of equipment
information for my research which is done on a confocal microscope. I am
desire an incubator (heated to 39C) for an upright Nikon E600FN
Physioscope which has with it a microinjector (Eppendorph) that is
separate from the scope. I think I am looking for an environmental
chamber to enclose the area around the microscope stage. In my research,
I am trying to microinject, at the single cell level, fluorescent dyes to
follow morphogenetic cellular movements during chick embryo development.
Because this work is done in the egg, I must remove the microscope stage
so a stage heater is not applicable here. I am working on an upcoming
grant, so I will appreciate receiving any information on this subject.
Please respond to my email to avoid sending it to the list as this is
outside of confocal microscopy.

Thanks,

Wilfred F. Denetclaw Jr., Ph.D.
415-476-1530