CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 1999

From:
Inoue Lab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:44:47 -0400
You will find that many CCD cameras are quite sensitive in this range. In
fact, silicon is generally more sensitive in the IR than in the visible
range, so most manufacturers actually have to put IR cut filters in front of
their cameras to yield a good visible image.
You should contact:
Mark Christenson at Roper (Princeton Instr): www.prinst.com
check out: http://www.prinst.com/pdfs/pg15.pdf for info on CCD selection
or
Mark Hobson or Butch Moomaw at Hamamatsu: 908-231-1116
Check out: http://usa.hamamatsu.com/opto-semi/ccds/ccd-tech-note.htm
for a very good reference with spectra
or
Paul Thomas at DVC corp.: 317-596-1664