CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2013

From:
Matt Kofron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:03:14 -0500

We've had good luck with Cy3B or Alexa 568 paired with Alexa 647. We
generally directly conjugate our primary antibodies for STORM experiments.
Invitrogen makes both Alexa 647 and Alexa 568 version of their Apex
conjugation kits. If you want to to the secondary AB route, Abcam is selling
some Alexa 568 conjugated secondaries. As far as I know, Cy3B is only
available as an NHS ester, so you have to work out the conjugation
conditions on your own.