CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2016

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:34:38 -0700

Hi Jens,
Have you tried redirecting the blue and green channels to the detector that is usually “red”?
after ~28,000 hrs on our FV-1000, the “green” channel started dropping out, sometimes entirely, other times with dark bands in the scanned frame. The problem persisted when routed to other detectors.  The culprit was the AOTF.

Good luck,
Glen
Glen MacDonald
Digital Microscopy Center