CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2012

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:59:44 -0700

It is also possible that the electronics are not grounded properly.  You
can get electronic noise from an improper ground loop.  It's also possible
you have light leaking in from somewhere; I've gotten stripes in images
from flashing LEDs on equipment near the microscope.  A quick piece of
black tape over the offending LED and no more noise!

Craig