CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

From:
Stephen Cody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 15:15:17 +1000

Dear List

Ahh! This rings true, Guy. Sometimes with older bulbs, we have to
power-down the power supply rather than just hitting the start button
again.

Cheers

Stephen H. Cody

Microscopy Manager
Central Resource for Advanced Microscopy
Ludwig Institute For Cancer Research
PO Box 2008 Royal Melbourne Hospital
Parkville  Victoria    3050
Australia
Tel: 61 3 9341 3155    Fax: 61 3 9341 3104
email: [log in to unmask]
www.ludwig.edu.au/labs/confocal.html
www.ludwig.edu.au/confocal