CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 1997

From:
Michael Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 10:35:50 -0700
Greetings,
About 3 years ago I acquired a Zeiss Laser Scanning Microscope. I made
the deal for a client, who then did not follow up with the purchase from
me. It has been in storage. Lately I have been trying to get information
from Zeiss with no luck. The equipment has no model number, but is
supposed to be complete. Is there someone who might be able to help me
identify and ultimately sell this unit?
Thank all for your attention and pardon my use of bandwidth.
Regards,
Michael Lowe
Austin Texas
512.478.1799v  512.495.9347f