CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2018

From:
Olaf Selchow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2018 02:02:20 -0500

*** Please note that this is a commercial posting - or maybe a kind of "semi-commercial" posting ;-) ***

Dear Ralf, dear fellow listers,

Please apologize that I didn't mark my earlier posting appropriately. This was a mistake that should not have happened.

Still, please let me explain that I would like to ask you all for the favor to support my information gathering with your feedback in the below survey on Advanced Microscopy Techniques (FLIM, FCS, SMD etc).

Yes, I am making my living as a professional microscopist ... and will use the information for my professional activities - as probably most of you do in one or the other way. And yes, I agree that I should have made this more transparent. On the other hand, be assured that I am not intending to sell you anything. If I am doing my job right, I am advocating your interests and requirements with commercial manufacturers and suppliers of microscopy equipment and software.

I have been asked by some of you about "what would be in for you" with this survey. Well, I am a one-man show and I don't have the ressources to incentivize participants with anything else but the promise that I will use the feedback to advocate your requirements with those companies that I have the chance to work with.

Please, again, accept my apologies for not making the nature of my posting very clear in the beginning.
With best regards,
Olaf

========
Please find the survey following the link          https://goo.gl/forms/b7J32fAgqvvBaw452