CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2008

From:
Cameron Nowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:34:21 +1100
Hi Robert,
              While i have no direct experince with your specific incubator they are all very similar. I have found that evaporation can be a really problem if the humudity of your chanber drops too low. Now humidifying the whole incubator is not a good idea as you will surely damage some of the microscope components. But you can humidify your gas supply bu bubbling your gas through one or two bottles (the first filled with water and the second empty to collect excess water in the air).

How exactly is your setup configured? Its a bit hard to see through the black box you have:)

Cheers

Cam

Cameron J. Nowell
Microscpy Manager