CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2005

Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:37:30 +0200

Dear Andrea

Thank you very much for your reply. This at least saves me from more
succesless attempts.
I must say that then I was misinformed by the invitrogen service.

Since DiI won't work on living cells I'll repeat the last part of my former
mail as a new subject:
Does anybody know of a red fluorescent non toxic stain for imaging the cell
nucleus or nuclear membrane in living cells?
Thanks in advance

Winnok