CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 1997

From:
"Kurt M. Scudder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 14:15:27 +0100
>Does anyone know of a microscope stage incubator that can cool as well as
>warm?  We'd like to view live events at lower than normal temperature....

Physitemp Instruments makes such a device in several configurations for
different samples and different microscopes, plus they say they will custom
build one to order. The literature I have says these stages will go from
-20 to +100 degrees C, depending on model.

They don't seem to have a web site, but here is their snailmail address and
telephone/fax numbers:

Physitemp Instruments
154 Huron Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07013 USA
tel: 800-452-8510 OR 201-779-5577
fax: 201-779-5954

I have absolutely no connection with Physitemp other than being a satisfied
customer of some of their other products (plus I had their literature on my
desk when I saw this post!).

Also, for a more complete listing of heating/cooling stages, see the
following web page:

http://guide.nature.com/product/microscopestageslowtemperature

Regards,

Kurt

Kurt M. Scudder, Research Scientist          tel: +45 4442 1412
Novo Nordisk BioImage                        fax: +45 4442 1411
Moerkhoej Bygade 28                          email: [log in to unmask]
DK-2860 Soeborg, Denmark