CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2016

From:
Gary Laevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 09:18:44 -0500

We regularly image the 4 center wells (about 50 total points) of a Labtek 8
well chambered coverslip for 8-16 hours at 37c using PFS on a TiE.

First we put the plate on, one drop of oil on the 60X or 100X objective,
and drive to all four wells.

Then we take the plate off, and add one more drop of oil, and we're good to
go.

We also slow the stage speed way down so PFS can follow the glass.

Hope this helps.

Gary

--
Best,