CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2007

From:
Marc Thibault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:06:34 -0400

Great timing for this thread.

Basically, 512 still seems to be preferred for live cells spinning disk
imaging because of speed.
Top of the line seem to be the new Cascade II by Roper photometrics, the new
image EM by Hamamatsu, the Rolera  by Qimaging and the iXon by Andor.
Does any one stand out from the lot for a reason or another, like chip brand
or cooling mechanism for ex. ?

Thanks

Marc