CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2013

From:
Chere Petty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:59:44 -0400

I use g-calendar here at UMBC.  My university maintains and updates it and students all have g-accounts. My users in private industry all seem to have g-mail accounts so they too are able to use the facilities scheduling calendar.
On Jul 18, 2013, at 11:12 AM, Periasamy, Ammasi (ap3t) wrote:

> Simon
> Check on this may be useful for you
> www.IdeaElan.com
>
> Dr. Ammasi Periasamy
> Professor & Center Director
> W.M. Keck Center for Cellular Imaging (KCCI)
> (University of Virginia Imaging Center)
> Mail or FedEx or UPS:
> Keck Center for Cellular Imaging
> University of Virginia
> Biology, Gilmer Hall, 485 McCormick Rd.
> Charlottesville, VA 22904, USA
> Office Location:
> Physical and Life Sciences Building (PLSB-B005), White Head Rd.,
> Voice: 434-243-7602 (Office); 982-4869 (lab)
> Fax:434-982-5210; Email:[log in to unmask]
> http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/contact/peri.php
> ************************
> 13th Annual Workshop on FRET & FLIM Microscopy, March 10-15, 2014
> http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/workshop/workshop2014/index.php

Chere Petty M.S.
Manager of UMBC Keith R. Porter Core Imaging Facility
Department  of Biological Sciences
University of Maryland Baltimore County
(UMBC)
1000 Hilltop Circle