CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2004

From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:41:34 -0800

I recently have changed employment positions, and now am charged with
learning FRET and other similar techniques in plants.

Does anyone (Rosemary?) have any starting points, articles or books
handy on this topic?  Is FRET basically the same across organisms, and
would this workshop be beneficial?

I will be working on Olympus confocal systems, the specifics of each
are not at my finger tips as I do not begin work until the 1st of Dec.
I suspect they are quite able to do the work, I just need to know
exactly what I'm doing...

Thanks for the input.

Christian