CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2012

From:
"Periasamy, Ammasi (ap3t)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 02:08:23 +0000

Try this company, they have all kinds of pulsed lasers if you wanted to build on your own a FLIM system
http://markettechinc.net/Products/Femtosecond_Lasers.aspx
good luck

Dr. Ammasi Periasamy
Professor & Center Director
W.M. Keck Center for Cellular Imaging (KCCI)
Biology, University of Virginia
B005, Physical Life Sciences Building (PLSB)
90, Geldard Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22904
(Campus Mail - P.O. Box 400328)
Voice: 434-243-7602 (Office); 982-4869 (lab)
Fax:434-982-5210; Email:[log in to unmask]
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/contact/peri.php
12th Annual Workshop on FRET Microscopy, March 11-16, 2013
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/workshop/workshop2013/index.php