CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

From:
"Kilgore, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 13:04:42 -0400

** VENDOR REPLY **

Hi, Jessica,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to point out that the product is still an active product for sale, but currently is on backorder.  Hopefully the backorder will be filled soon.

Best wishes,

Jason

** Commercial interest acknowledged **

Jason A. Kilgore
Technical Support Scientist
Molecular Probes Labeling and Detection Technologies
Cells Systems Division

29851 Willow Creek Rd.
Eugene, OR  97402-9132
T: 541.335.0353
F: 541.335.0238

www.invitrogen.com/technicalsupport
invitrogen, part of life technologies

  Save trees.  Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.