CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2016

From:
George McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2016 07:36:52 -0500

Hi Gabor,

Another new company is

http://doublehelixoptics.com/

cofounded by Rafael Piestun. Applications page

http://doublehelixoptics.com/index.php/applications/

features collaborations for DH PSF PALM single molecule localization
experiments involving Rafael Piestun, W.E. Moerner, and their collaborators.

best wishes,

George
p.s. 'new' is relative - see
http://doublehelixoptics.com/index.php/news/ for the timeline of "DH" as
a technical advancement and when doublehelixoptics history.
Leslie Kimerling, CEO
https://www.linkedin.com/in/leslie-kimerling-9ba197
lists the start of the company as January 2013.

--

George McNamara, Ph.D.
Houston, TX 77054