CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2000

Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 13:24:29 -0500
Elaine

Several years ago I took the macro that  was developed for the Mac and put
it on the PC to run in Scion Image and after some work arounds that dealt
with Carriage returns and line feed differences between Mac and PC I got
the macro to load. However, the sub routine in the macro that reads the
header info and the first couple of notes in the pic file would not work
properly because instead of getting a text window in scion image, notepad
was run and then the macro locked up. I have not worked with the macro in a
long time but  some one who knows the PC and image macro language could
probably fix the problem.

Mike Esterman
Alum of Jim Pawley's course 1997

Elaine Humphrey <[log in to unmask]> on 05/12/2000 11:31:18 AM

Please respond to Confocal Microscopy List