CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2004

From:
James Chalcroft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:23:56 +0100

Dear Christophe,

You might like to look at an applications note in
www.clontech.com/archive/JUL01UPD/pdf/FourColor.pdf by Hawlwy et al.
which seems to do just what you want (but at the flow cytometry level)
using only optical filter-based systems.
Whether the filters can be incorporated into your TCS-NT is of course
another matter, which can only be answered by your Leica
representatives.

You may, however, find this problem more easily soluble by using the
TCS-SP2 which Leica designed specifically for the type of problem you
seem to be addressing here. Nevertheless I always like to see someone
trying to extract the best from older technology which is still
basically excellent in its design.
Good luck.

Jim