CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2000

From:
Dan Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 09:42:42 -0700
"m.cannell" wrote:

> Lutz Schaefer wrote:
>
> > <snipped> I don't think that any commercial company
> > would ever release source code unless it is for the sole purpose of the
> > product and can be supported as well.
>
> Ever heard of Axon Instruments?

Mark,

What source code does Axon Instruments provide? I wasn't aware that they
distribute source code to pClamp (either DOS or Windows), AIW, or any
other application. I know that the file support pack for reading ABF
files is distributed in source form.

I'm in the industry, and my company has business dealings with Axon,
among other companies.

-- Dan

--
Dan Brown