CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2017

From:
"Klemm, Anna Dr.rer.nat." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:40:01 +0200

Dear Simon,

if you don't need an exact ROI of you object, you could use Plugins >
Tracking > Manual Tracking to get the coordinates of your object over
time quite conveniently. Then run the script below to get rectangular
images following your manually tracked object (the tracking-result
window should be the active window, when running the script).

IJ.renameResults("Results");
windowsize = 50; //size of cropped image in px
title = getTitle();
for (i=0; i<nResults; i++){
slice=getResult("Slice n°", i);
x=getResult("X", i);
y=getResult("Y", i);
run("Specify...", "width="+windowsize+ " height="+windowsize+ " x="+x+"
y="+y+" slice="+slice+" centered");
run("Duplicate...", "title=croppedslice_");
selectWindow(title);
}
run("Images to Stack", "name=Stack title=cropped use");

Kind regards
Anna