CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2002

Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:45:07 +0100

Hi,

To acquire DAPI using an Hg lamp, you just need to put your DAPI
fluorescence cube on the LSM position (which is empty). Then you do not use
any cofocal filters.   Use a high average for  image acquisition because
elsewhere you will see very strong horizontal black lines on your image.
The images you will obtain are not of very good quality but is sufficient to
localize  nucleus.

Sincerly yours,

Mathieu Fallet
Centre d'Immunologie de Marseille