CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2008

From:
Deanne Veronica Catmull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:43:14 +1100

Hi Edrun,

It all depends on what your requirements are? Do you require an opened
or closed chamber? Aerobic or anaerobic conditions? The Bioptechs
chamber is very good, but extremely pricey if you don't need the
sophisticated set up. You can also make up Flow Cell chambers yourself.
There are a variety of papers that could prob give you some details if
you search through PubMed.

Kind regards,
Deanne.

Deanne Catmull