CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2015

From:
Eric Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2015 08:00:22 -0500

Good Morning Doug. This protocol of mine was approved by the Committee on Microbiological Safety at Harvard Medical School. Fortunately I never had to implement it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3067386/BL2%20Spill%20Cleanup%20Rev%204.pages <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3067386/BL2%20Spill%20Cleanup%20Rev%204.pages>

Eric Marino