CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2020

From:
Ben Sutcliffe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2020 13:18:37 +0000

Dear All,

Thank you all your replies on this topic.
I found that there is a workaround where by I use either TeamViewer or VNC to launch the software “locally” and then users can connect via VPC and RDP and use the software no problem. I just asked them not to close the software.

We might invest in a nice RTX 8000 incase these pandemics happen more frequently (I certainly hope they don’t!).

Best,
Ben